How much do we charge?
- Click here to view the cost of our services.
How much DNA do I need to sequence?
- Plasmids need 750ng/rxn minimum in <12uL's H2O
- PCR fragments need 15ngs per 100 base pairs in 12uL's or less H2O
When can I get my results?
- If here in the lab by 11:00 am, then most likely the next morning.
What fragment analysis dyes should I order?
- Dye set D (3 unknowns per well) = 6FAM, HEX, NED, ROX (size std.)
- Dye set G5 (4 unknowns per well) = 6FAM, VIC, NED, PET, LIZ (size std.)